OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited – We are a leading and notable player in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry for timely delivery of first class maintenance and operations services. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited has thus boosted its presence in the Nigerian energy market and has successfully created a trusted brand renowned for execution excellence and strict adherence to safety, health, environment and quality requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Technical Operations-Expatriate
- The Operations Coordinator/Manager provides Technical support to the Chief Operating Officer by coordinating all the Technical Operations such as ensuring uninterrupted gas supply to consumers, maintaining the gas distribution system (pipeline, AGI, compressing stations, decanting stations and metering equipment) and ensuring all equipment remain in perfect working condition at all times.
- In addition, he/she is a key customer technical contact and helps ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved and maintained for all gas consumers.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Msc in Engineering is an added advantage
- Coren certified
- NSE certified
- Minimum of 5yrs relevant experience in a similar role
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Political Savvy
- Team playing
- Oral & Written Communication
- PC Utilisation
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Gas Plant & Pipeline Operations (including understanding of gas flow equipment, and process control)
- HSE Regulations & Policies for Gas companies
- Basic Accounting
- Gas Systems & Installations Performance Tracking
- Project Management
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise assigned PRMS installation and commissioning tasks.
- Supervise activities at compressed natural gas station
- Supervise recording of the system parameter readings and records of customers’ gas consumption volumes.
- Coordinate preparation of daily gas and maintenance reports for the SLA Manager’s review and approval; highlights issues and provides suggestions for addressing problems noted/complaints from consumers.
Checks performance of, and produces routine inspection reports on various AGI equipment:
- Odouriser system
- ESD valve
- TEG and TR
- Generator set
- Borehole pump assembly
- Provides necessary assistance and support for other utility maintenance and repair works.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Knowledge and control of installation and commissioning related industrial accidents and environmental hazards that can occur around construction sites, pipeline areas, the AGI and customer locations
- Ensure no regulatory fines and penalties due to non-compliance
- 100% Customer satisfaction levels; no gas supply interruptions to consumers
- Quality, comprehensiveness and accuracy of periodic reports
- Ensure achievement of on-time and within budget installations.
- Ensure Zero lost time injury
- Ensure 100% uptime and 24 hours restoration after shutdown
- Ensure good physical state of pipelines, installations and equipment
- Ensure high Safety levels/records at all installations; accident free operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply