Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Executive
- Candidate must be a male resident in Lagos mainland (Oshodi, Ketu, Gbagada, Surulere, Bariga etc).
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Maintenance of staff records, files and other confidential correspondences.
- Maintain the document database and help other employees find and retrieve requested documents.
- Ensure that files are properly labelled for ease of identification, storage and retrieval.
Fleet Management and Logistics:
- Vehicle Registration: Ensure timely renewal and registration of vehicle papers.
- Daily vehicle inspection and proper documentation of mechanical fault and dent detected and ensure fixing of same.
- Ensures timely planned preventive maintenance is carried out for all company’s vehicles
- Analysis of weekly fuel consumption and tracking of vehicle movement.
- Pool car scheduling
- Disbursement of fuel float for office support services as at when necessary and keep records of same.
- Disbursement of petty cash float to drivers when necessary and keeping records of same.
- Supervises the head driver’s activities especially coordination of vehicle requests and maintenance including servicing and repairs
- Medical insurance administration (HMO) to staff & their relatives.
- Administers all employee’s start up forms / documentation which includes: guarantors’ bond, ID form etc.
- Advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals
- Preparation of monthly admin expenses and updating record on new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick i.e staff absenteeism & punctuality etc.
- Liaising with the kitchen personnel on the menu served and hygiene of the kitchen ambience.
- Ensure timely allocation of communication tools such as phones, modem etc. to all staff.
- Receive staff complaint on faulty phones, modem, internet issues and contact and follow up with the vendor (s) to fix it.
- Raise all communication related request to accounts unit as the case may be and follow up till close out.
- Coordinate effectively & efficiently Admin activities, including prompt payment of bills.
- Liaising with the Head Office Facility Manager on payment of utility bills, this including PHCN, DSTV, and other bills
- Raise all commercial requests for the department and follow up till close-out.
Deadline: 10th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com