Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer – SSA
Job ID: 3189653
Location: Onne – Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
- This technical role will drive delivery of system architecture of solutions for SSA region from early customer engagement through invitation to tender and project execution, which are commercially and technically sound.
- The roles main responsibility is to support the regional operations for ISS business Well Access assets.
- This position reports functionally to the ISS System Engineering Manager and operationally to the ISS Senior Services Project Manager (plus reporting line in region, TBC).
- With additional responsibility for regional technical output across the internal product companies, external partners and/or engineering service resources and interfacing with ISS engineering managers of Production enhancement, for the controlled title endorsement of activities for FEED, ITO or OTR business purposes..
- Delivery of System architecture design activity through FEED, ITO or OTR business streams.
- Delivery of System asset and product OEM technical integrity surveys, refurbishment scope definition and refurbishment program execution.
- Product intervention, inspection, maintenance and repair strategy.
- System assembly and Integration testing program. Product and system operational documentation.
- Delivery of System design architecture, analysis, verification & validation activities.
- Technical leadership of System engineering integrated plan.
- Technical leadership of work pack definition with product companies, partners or 3rd parties.
- Technical leadership of system documentation & deliverables e.g MDR, MEL, SoS.
- Leadership of technical risk management and mitigation plans for system architecture.
- Ownership of engineering budget, progress and management of change process across architecture.
- Ownership of design process management activities for design architecture.
- Approval of technical review actions, minutes & closure responses.
- Ownership of progress and earned value of system & product resources delivering solutions.
- Ownership of execution & on time delivery of the solution from engagement with product companies, partners or 3rd parties performing activities.
- Establish cost analysis based on tasks and milestones to manage earned value of consumed engineering effort on activities for system design.
- Technical leadership of configuration control of system architecture & subsystems that optimize cost, schedule and resource needs.
- Leadership of engineering personnel to resolve technical challenges.
- Support of technology qualification plans (TQP) for system architecture across product companies, partners or 3rd parties in delivery of the system solution.
- Engagement with external regulatory bodies & forums to influence and anticipate design guidelines relevant to Production life extension solutions. (e.g OGA, NOPSEMA, ICOTA, API)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online