Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Investment Research Analyst
- The role primarily supports the portfolio managers’and other Analysts to combine top-down macroeconomic analysis with rigorous company-specific and bottom-up fundamental analysis to find high quality businesses with sustainable competitive advantages.
- A minimum of second class (Honours) lower division in Economics, Finance, or Business related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in buy-side or sell-side fundamental research role
- Strong interest in Global Financial Markets
- CFA Charter holder or commitment to completing the CFA program
- Team player with the ability to think and act independently
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Quick learner, comfortable dealing with ambiguous, fluid situations
- Analytical & critical thinking skills; ability to make good decisions when faced with complex/ambiguous data.
- Support the Portfolio Managers in analyzing current and prospective portfolio holdings and will contribute to generating investment ideas across different asset classes and industries
- Support the Portfolio Manager and other Analysts in researching and identifying individual companies that are likely to outgrow their competitors or that are mispriced and offer high prospects of superior returns
- Perform fundamental research including company visits, business valuation analysis, building complex financial models, meeting with company managements, attending industry conferences, among other investment related activities
- Analyze the balance sheets, profit and loss accounts and cash flow statements of selected corporates with particular focus on the notes to the accounts
- Attend investment conferences and participate in conference calls
- Prepare periodic reports for the monthly commentaries on PAL funds and third party funds
- Prepare brief written reports on selected investment opportunities
Deadline: 17th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: email@example.com indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email.