Job Vacancies at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited, 10th December, 2018
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Driver
- A valid driver’s license CDL.
- Drivers are expected to have a good social behavior in their respective work assigned to
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable driving experience
- Driver must have a basic knowledge of communicating in English, any other Nigerian language will be an added advantage
- Driver must be able to work independently
- Must have a clean driving
- A minimum of secondary school certificate (WAEC or NECO)
- Must be a Nigerian National with no Police report.
- No hearing, physical and eye disabilities
Job Title: Experienced ICT Personnel
- Plan and implement network security, including building firewalls, applying cryptography to network applications, managing host security, adding and deleting/deactivating users
- Troubleshoot networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties
- Oversee timely user notification of maintenance programs and implement preventive measures
- Ensure quarterly preventive of all systems – servers and workstations
- Gives on-hand technical advice and help to all Epayplus internal staff about how to use various types of network infrastructures efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
- Strategically designs and implements Epayplus in-house information systems and networked software architectures
- Plans and manages the IT environment, company’s WAN, IP telephone changes etc.
- Researches, selects, implements and maintains IT solutions, integrated with a variety of data sources.
- Work closely with CTO to ensure software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications.
- Coordinate all operations activity including integration of systems and roll out, enhance helpdesk.
- Planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting infrastructure.
- Work in conjunction with CTO to Implements network security for the organisation
- Organises the administration and maintenance of computer Systems
- Directs solutions to functional and technical problems; troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly
- Ensure daily and weekly Antivirus update on all business and corporate machines.
- Conduct physical verification of IT assets in conjunction with IAC department and CTO and maintain a register of all assets.
- Conduct quarterly ASV scan and penetration test as scheduled, and close out any issue raised in the report.
- Conduct monthly independent checks of network devices, user accounts and submit report on findings to CTO.
- Ensure the network diagram is reviewed as at when due with the CTO.
- Conduct a configuration review of all the Active Devices with the CTO
- Ensure review of critical patch updates for vulnerability before updating the patch on all critical systems is done.
- Always ensure all user issues are log in the incidence register
- Ensure weekly, monthly report are generated promptly and submit to appropriate unit for review and action
- Ensure all issues are close out properly and promptly and get project owner to sign off on any issue before closure. Record must be maintained in Incidence register.
- Computer Science or Engineering course
- 3 years.
Job Title: Professional Chef
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in Continental dishes/ African dishes/ Pastry/ Food and Beverage and Restaurant Services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title should be the Subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th January, 2019.