Job Vacancies at HiveMaxLtd, 10th December, 2018
HIVEMAXLTD (HML) is a boutique Business management, Human Resources and Administrative/Management Consulting firm with expertise in Strategy & Planning in different work sectors, which includes; Human Capital Management Sector, Project Management department, Construction Department, Airlines/Tourism and Agricultural Consulting Department with partnering companies across the Country. Our solutions cater to small, mid-size, and government entities. Our value derives at the functional level with our focus to reduce risk, cost, simplify, integrate, and connect individuals and organizations’ human capital (people) system to execute successful business outcomes align with strategy. Whether a company is well established or in the start-up phase of its journey, HML provides expert guidance on HR practices and initiatives.
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
Edu. Qualification Minimum of HND/BSC
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies.
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements.
- Posting daily receipts, preparing and analysing annual budgets.
- Reporting on debtors and creditors.
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to management.
Edu. Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
Edu qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC Engineering.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Edu. Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel etc to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
- Edu Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC, Msc is an Added Advantage.