Job Vacancies at Morris Royal Limited, 2nd December, 2018
Morris Royal Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Marketer
- The company seeks an ambitious, enthusiastic and well experience Executive Marketer As part of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing the strategy and executing marketing projects to drive engagement with new and existing clients.
- The Executive Marketer will work closely with the cross functional teams including Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc. to support the planning, strategy, execution and measurement of all Marketing initiatives.
- To develop new business relationships and generate and negotiate new contracts and income for our company to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
- Discover ways of identifying and segmenting new clients according to demographics and psychographics.
- Through design thinking, innovate creative solutions that addresses unique client segments with a personalized luxury experience.
- Implement vertical positioning of our services across all client segments with the goal of being the preferred customer brand.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of competitive landscape with a strategic objective of dominating market share.
- Thorough analysis and understanding of business enablers and challenges (SWOT).
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Minimum OND/HND/B.Sc in Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant marketing experience
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
Job Title: Secretary
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Oganizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritizing workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
Qualifications and training required
- OND/BSc. / HND in Secretarial Studies or related field
- With minimum of 2 years working experience
- Must be Computer Literate
- Key skills for secretaries
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team working skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to be proactive and use his/her initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th December, 2018.