Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Account Manager
Location: Jalingo, Taraba
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers
- The finance & account manager candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting plus business experience and 6+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Master’s degree in Finance and Account will be an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant, ICAN Chartered Accountants, ACCA or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.
- Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
- This position is in Taraba, Jalingo, Residents and candidates willing to relocate will only be considered.
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- HND/B.Sc Computer Science
- 2 years of Experience
- Ability to use Microsoft & Power Point very well
- Able to build & manage a website – Joomla, WordPress etc
- Knowledge of mail chimp
- Ability to manage social media
- Database Management
- Residents of Abuja Only-( Gwarinpa Area)
Job Title: Experienced Male Accountant
- ICAN will be an Added advantage
- Must be a Male
- Must be a resident of lagos Island ( Ajah, Lekki,Epe)
- Minimum of BSc/HND Accounting
- 3-5 years Working Experience
- Knowledge of all Accounting standards
Application Deadline 20th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org