We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- You are responsible for selling Telvida’s Solutions and Services to new and existing customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals & presentations to customers, and selling Solutions and Services.
- Cross- functional teams from Telvida ’s Marketing, Solutions/Technical teams and Operations functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
- Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve assigned quarterly/annual sales revenue target.
- Acquire new accounts and discover new opportunities in both old and new accounts.
- Develop and recommend sales and marketing strategies to keep TELVIDA competitive and innovative.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts and ensure that their needs are being met.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the buyers in the industry.
- Forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace.
- Understand our markets, the customer journey and the competitive landscape.
- Articulate the messaging of our brand and manage communications with our customers.
- Initiate and build relationships with high net-worth customers for the purpose of delivering on our organizational goals.
- Build relationships with influencers as partners and ambassadors for the promotion of our products.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with the Sales Manager / Director.
- Respond to RFP’s/RFQ’s.
- Other related functions as may be requested by the Employer.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related field.
- A master’s degree will be added advantage.
- Possession of professional certifications is also an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in the IT sector.
- 2 years proven record of accomplishment selling Enterprise Collaboration Solutions.
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Work closely with clients to integrate products with customer software by understanding clients’ business requirements and recommending solutions to achieve the desired results.
- Participate in implementation and deployment projects, from inception to delivery, including requirements gathering, consulting, workshops, integration and production launch assistance
- Consult with other engineers and with customers to make the best use of leading edge, new and existing products and tools.
- Design and carry out performance tests on customer queries, analyze the results, and make recommendations for query and hardware changes.
- Participate in the identification and development of tools and scripts to more efficiently resolve client issues, and to facilitate analysis of customer data.
- Carry out onsite deployment of technical solution based on customer requirements.
- Respond to customer support request both remotely and onsite in a timely manner as detailed in customers SLA.
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with client and sales staff to help qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support through requirement gathering, proposal development and delivery of Technical Presentation
- Additional duties include site survey, system evaluation, system analysis and assessment of customer technology
Experience / Technical Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Microsoft technologies including infrastructure migrations, troubleshooting, implementation with strong experience in the following areas: (At least two)
- Active Directory – experience with upgrades and migrations, advanced experience with GPOs, experience with AAD Connect and ADFS
- Exchange 2010 and higher, Hybrid Exchange
- Office 365, specifically Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive, SharePoint, Enterprise Mobility + Security (Intune)
- Windows Server 2012r2 or higher
- Supporting SQL Server in production environment, including backup and recovery, corruption handling, high availability (mirroring, log shipping), replication, Always-On etc.
- Scripting skills including Powershell
- Strong DNS/DHCP understanding
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) and video Conferencing solutions is an added advantage
- 2 years of technical experience focused on Microsoft solutions.
One or more of the following:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – (CCNP)
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal skills; confidently and professionally interacts with external clients and internal teams.
- Ability to consult with client to ascertain and define need or requirements for the scope of work required to obtain solution.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time and prioritization management; multitasks to accommodate requests from multiple clients and internal requests.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Project management and reporting skills.
- Maintains excellent client relationships and high client satisfaction ratings.
- We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager.
- Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Marketing and sales of Company product.
- Minimum of ND qualification.
- Is responsible for full charge bookkeeping, including maintaining company financial records, monthly billing, billable time tracking and reports for review by the management team and outside certified public accounting firm.
- This includes, but is not limited to: accounts receivable and payable, EOM reconciliation, payroll, payroll taxes, quarterly payroll tax reports, invoicing, personnel payroll records, paid time off tracking, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly business reports, computer data entry of time slips as well as working with the company’s accounting firm and insurance agent and other items as needed by management.
- Experience in QuickBooks (or equivalent) and Microsoft Office products required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full charge bookkeeping including all month and year end journal entries.
- Compilation and preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements for in-house use and CPA firm for year end tax purposes and decision making.
- Maintain employee records including but not limited to hours, salary, mileage and personal time off, etc.
- Process payroll semimonthly, file all payroll taxes and forms monthly, quarterly and yearly as required by Federal and State laws. Maintain payroll files and reports.
- Manage Timeslips program including but not limited to reviewing and downloading time, checking for accuracy and proof/edit as needed. Maintain the program and update as needed.
- Maintain all client accounts of time, billings and payments. Collection of accounts receivable when necessary.
- Prepare all monthly client invoicing and vendor payments for management team approval and mailing
- Reconcile credit card receipts and statements monthly. Track credit card receipts for client invoicing and pay cards in a timely manner.
- Keeping records and tracking of all company assets purchased and in use. Update records when assets are removed and no longer in use. Report to CPA.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and financial analysis reports including but not limited to financial statements, client budget reports, employee time challenge reports, part-time employee hours report, employee financial profit share report, accounts receivable reports, etc.
- Responsible for follow up phone calls/emails and letters to track billing records, payment requests, bank statements, anything financial that needs follow-up, etc.
- Prepare and maintain government client reporting and estimating.
- Provide advice and assistance in making decisions in the areas of finances, analysis, financial software and accounting as requested by management.
- Working cooperatively with the company’s certified public accounting and insurance firms.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an Associate Degree or higher with experience and knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Have experience in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office products mainly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Have demonstrated ability to make sound professional decisions.
- Maintain client and business confidentiality.
- Be self directed and self-motivated.
- Be detail oriented, organized and accurate.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with numbers and understand a broad range of common financial matters in a timely manner.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background and credit check.
- ICAN Certified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject of mail should be the position applied for.