KASI Healthcare, is an orthopaedic hospital located in Lagos State. Suffering from a bone and joint problem which requires orthopaedic surgery? Solve it immediately at KASI Healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Consultant – Anesthesiologist
- KASI Healthcare is looking for a Locum Consultant – Anesthesiologist with special interest in Pain Medicine to join our cohesive and enthusiastic team of consultants in diverse area of medicine.
- The contract will be for 3 PA’s per week. Six hours (6hrs) for Each PA
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Provides relief from acute or chronic pain through the use of medications, nerve blocks, electrical stimulation, or other therapies.
- Conduct medical research to aid in controlling and curing disease, to investigate new medications, and to develop and test new medical techniques to increase knowledge about medical issues.
- Monitor patient before, during, and after anesthesia and counteract adverse reactions or complications.
- Administer anesthetic or sedation during medical procedures, using local, intravenous, spinal, or caudal methods.
- Examines patients to determine discomfort level and cause of pain. Recommends tests to determine extent of pain, help diagnose condition and/or manage pain.
Five reasons to join our team
- Opportunity to practice at Kasi healthcare Lagos Airport Clinic: A career with Kasi Healthcare will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of experts in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment.
- International Opportunities for training and practices
- Research opportunities and clinical trials
- Leading technologies
- Salary Package: N250, 000 – N1, 000,000
- Competitive pay for performance
- Opportunity to features on the Doctor Nigeria Television Show sponsored by Kasi Healthcare
- Candidates should possess MBBS, FWACS or its equivalent.
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years post-Fellowship experience
- Candidates must be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed Resume along with copies of certificates to: email@example.com with the job role as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th February, 2019.