Latest Recruitment at Teras Offshore Pte Limited, 19th December, 2018
Teras Offshore Pte Limited specialises in marine logistics and support services, with tailored expertise and a proven track record in the offshore energy markets. We currently boast one of the largest and youngest fleets of ballastable vessels to cater to the upscale growth in offshore demand across Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
- To be responsible in tracking of project cost
- To provide technical administrative support to technical team which is including document control, tracking of trading certificates, administration of NS5 system
- To provide administrative support to Teras Offshore in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Manage, handle and organize business contacts and confidential documents, as well as prepare expense reports and claims when required
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as and when required
- Possess at least a Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- To work as a team, independently and multi-task
- Customer-oriented and resourceful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to start work within short notice is highly advantageous
Job Title: Technical Superintendent
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Provide support vessels on all technical matters relating and ensuring compliance to Company guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and vessels’ operations manual.
- Attending to client’s expectations and technical requirements timely and cost effective manner. Attends client’s safety and operational meetings as required
- Assist in interface coordination with the Operations and Technical team in the management of the vessels
- Plan and supervise routine maintenance and surveys locally; attends to vessels’ Class related matters
- Ensure timely preparation, filing and dispatch of technical reports as required by head office and client through Marine Operations Manager
- Ensure proper inventory control and optimum stock level maintenance on board
- Conduct technical inspection of the vessels as required.
- Participate in and issue written reports/statements of inspections, investigation and similar activities if required
- Assist in engine staff’s selection and training locally as required
- Perform any other ad hoc duties to support the KSA based operations team
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Marine Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualifications with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar position
- Self-driven with a strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Strong analytical mind and highly proactive in technical trouble shooting and problem solving
- Possess good organisational and communication skills and hands-on
- Familiar with the industry standards and compliance requirements
- Ability to travel within short notice as required
Job Title: Base Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Act as Teras Offshore base representative in Nigeria.
- Interface with all Teras Offshore departments in the daily management of vessels.
- Ensuring all aspects of the charter & contractual obligations are fulfilled and complied accordingly.
- Attend to surveys and audit logistics.
- Attend safety and operational meetings, as required by client.
- To manage all the vessels’ operational logistics matters to ensure smooth support services as per contract.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- Possess minimum 5 years of working experience in operational role of liftboats.
- Preferably someone who had worked in Nigeria.
- Able to communicate effectively with all different nationalities of all ranks.
- Ability to respond immediately and professionally to any emergency.
- Able to roll up sleeves to get on with the work.
- Willing to travel.
- Preferably someone who has experienced in handling operational role of liftboats.
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Prepare monthly closing and full set of books independently.
- Prepare profit and loss statement, balance sheet and audit schedules.
- Prepare statutory and management reports.
- Prepare bank, supplier, debtor and intercompany reconciliations.
- Process inter-company billings.
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents.
- Perform sales invoicing to clients with information from operations department.
- Interact with internal and external clients relating to accounts and finance matters of out-standings, credit/debit notes, deductions, etc.
- Handle account payables and receivables.
- Assist in document administration.
- Assist in marketing/ operational administration support.
- Perform ad-hoc task assigned.
- Minimum of Diploma in Accountancy.
- Min 3 years relevant experience in a similar role preferably in Offshore Marine/Construction/Oil & Gas Industry.
- Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Meticulous, with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and Powerpoint) is a must.
Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Rresume, stating current and expected salaries, qualifications, availability and enclose a recent photograph to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.