Legal Adviser Vacancy in a Human Rights and Anti-corruption NGO
A Human Rights and Anti-corruption Non-governmental Organization located in Lagos requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Adviser
- We are seeking highly qualified lawyers for the position of Legal Adviser in our Litigation and Legal Advice Unit.
Education, Related Skills and Knowledge
- Applicants must have at least 7 years post-call litigation experience and knowledge of the Anti-corruption and human rights fields;
- Capacity to appropriately plan and prioritize and to manage multiple demands efficiently;
- Ability to defend and explain complex issues and positions to staff and to advocate on these positions externally; and
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within and outside the organization.
- A strong commitment to human rights, transparency and accountability;
- Demonstrated ability to think legally, analytically, strategically and effectively;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
Salaries and Benefits
Competitive but subject to experience
Deadline: 15th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Letter of interest, Resume and a short writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org