Legal Officer Vacancy in a Major Player in the Ship-Building Industry
HRmadam Consulting – Our client, a major player in the ship-building industry in Nigeria requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Ability to review both short and comprehensive Contracts relating to HR functions.
- Ability to interpret Legal terms
- Ability to simplify ambiguous statement without losing its original meaning
- Experience on Labour Law Act
- Employee Disengagement process guide
- Other HR functions as may be required
- As the chosen candidate, you will be thorough in your work, dynamic and completely trustworthy.
- Your ability to synthesize information and identify key issues, your keen analytical skills and your ability to find solutions to problems
- will ensure that you are able to successfully complete the various tasks assigned to you.
Other Requirements include:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree (BL and LLM);
- At least 4 years post-bar relevant experience in a similar field;
- Excellent knowledge of the Nigerian Labor Law;
- Good understanding of business processes and controls to manage information, guide personnel, and facilitate decision-making;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality;
- Skill at drafting contracts and other documents of a legal nature.
- Skilled user of common IT applications (MS Office).
Deadline: 6th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org