Mariteam Nigeria Limited is a fully licensed Nigeria company actively involved in a range of services in offshore maritime and oil & gas sector in Nigeria. We are involved in the recruitment of maritime personnel for vessels operating for the merchant navy and on supporting offshore vessels for the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We have been duly audited and licensed as manning agents by The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) in line with the provision of section 27 (1) (a) (c) of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Act, 2007 and Regulation 1.4 Standard A1.4 of the Maritime Labour Convention 2006, (MLC 2006).
We are currently recruiting for 2 X 16m Fast Crew Supply Boats operating in Nigerian waters, to fill the following positions:
3.) Able Seaman
- The roles are permanent and require experience in crew transfer and boat landing operations in the field. Salaries are paid on Time OFF.
- Start Date: Contract Ongoing ( can start immediately if available with all certified documents).
- Crew Transfer
- Ensuring safe boarding and landing
- Strong focus on Safety.
- Candidates should have at least 2+ years’ experience working on crew boats with specific focus on ”Boat Landing Operations”.
- Attractive remuneration package with payment for Time On/Time Off
- Rotation: 1 Month – On/Off.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and copies of their Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be in touch to arrange a telephone/skype interview or an invite to our office if your profile is suitable.
- The roles are available to Nigerian applicants only.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.