Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to function as Mechanical Design Engineer in the Technical Design Department in our plant in Ogun State.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks with relevant certifications
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Prior automotive industry experience, knowledge of reverse engineering and engineering analysis using FEA software will be added advantage.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creation of engineering fabrication drawings, Bill of Materials, installation drawings, third party manufacturing drawings, vehicle structural layout drawings, 3D models.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs, applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer and materials.
- Generation of cut patterns and CNC codes for sheet metal cutting process using CAMworks and FastCAM software respectively.
- Supports development, execution and completion of projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org