Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Vacancy at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte Nigeria – As part of the mandate received from The Global Fund (TGF) – a partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) seeks to recruit suitable, qualified and experienced public health professionals for The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) which was established by the Government of Nigeria to coordinate tuberculosis and leprosy control efforts in Nigeria.
Therefore, on behalf of the NTBLCP (National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme), Deloitte is searching for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Reference Number: GFA006
- To ensure accurate, timely and complete reporting of programmatic information on the Global Fund grants to the NTBLCP including in the PUDRs and other reporting to the Global Fund.
- Work with the national programmes to strengthen M & E activities in the Global Fund Programs.
- Work closely with the program staff to ensure development of technical capacity as well as the integration of M & E activities and responsibilities into all aspects of programming.
- To collaborate with the national programmes M & E staff to ensure effective program monitoring and implementation.
Experience and Qualifications
- B.Sc and a Post graduate degree in Health Sciences, Public Health, Statistics, Population Studies, Demography, Epidemiology or its equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation of Malaria or TB or HIV programs and experience in the management information systems in the public sector
- Training and experience in logical framework, project management and M&E and setting up of M&E systems in health programs
- Familiarity with the MoH health management information system
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative M&E methods in the health sector
- Knowledge of relevant evaluation model/tools
- Excellent writing and oral communications Skills
- Experience in designing and implementing M&E systems including performance frameworks, project management, and program / project evaluations within the health sector
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, database programs and statistical software
- Problem solving, Negotiating, Interpersonal skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
Policies, Procedures and Processes:
- Develops standard operating systems and guidelines for M&E, reporting, and related services in line with the national M&E framework
- Ensures adherence of the organisation to the relevant legal regulations, industry standards and organizational policies
- Provides support to HIV, TB and Malaria programmes through conduct of periodic review and updating of M&E plans for the Global Fund grants.
Monitoring and Management:
- Provides necessary support to the Programmes and SRs in the preparation of quarterly progress updates on Global Fund grant activities as required
- Facilitates on site data verification (OSDV) visits conducted by the LFA
- Leads and informs the regular monitoring of programmatic performance of the Global Fund grants, and, in conjunction with the NTBLCP program officers
Records Management and Reporting:
- Coordinates the information collation for timely, accurate and complete programmatic reporting on the Global Fund grants to the NTBLCP and the Global Fund.
- Ensures accurate reporting of the regular quality assurance of the data collection and reporting systems
- Identifies and escalates critical issues and their implications to PMU Team Lead for rapid intervention
- Liaises and coordinates with the NTBLCP counterpart to make sure that the deliveries of supplies are in line with work programs and targets so that program objectives will be achieved
- Drafts responses to enquiries from the Global Fund and Local Fund Agent reviewed by the National Coordinator of NTBLCP in collaboration with the PMU Team leader.
Deadline: Monday, 7th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online