Ongoing Recruitment at Techinra Limited, 1st December, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Cashier
- Issue payment receipt to customers
- Attending to customer query and product request
- Responsible for payment of cash for procurement, staff and daily internal cash expenses
- Managing of POS facility
- Responsible for cash reconciliation
- Prepare daily cash report
- Minimum of O’ Level or OND. in Accounting, Finance and other related courses.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience as a Cashier.
- Basic Accounting ERP Skills
- Attention to details
- High level numeracy skills
- Good communication skills particularly attuned to working well with non-finance stakeholders
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good level of commercial and business awareness
- Ability to build and maintain cordial working relationships.
- Meet sales targets daily, weekly and Monthly
- Ability to close sales fast
- Territory Management and reports
- Competitors activities reports
- Daily and weekly sales report
- Retail sales skills
- OND in Sales related discipline with 3 years experience.
- Good experience in retail and cooperate sales
- Good team spirit
- Self motivation and self drive
- Ability to resolve challenges.
- Receive the goods from suppliers and check whether they meet the requirements mentioned in the purchase order
- Arrange received materials as required
- Ensure that the materials are stored safely
- Keep a record of receipt and issue of goods
- Issue materials according to the requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience previously as a store keeper
- Minimum of O’ Level or OND
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all company vehicles.
- Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance
- Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Enforces safety practices and procedures and ensures drivers receive appropriate safety training.
- Supervises all Fleet Services employees.
- Assists in the development of the Fleet Services budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all Fleet Service purchases, including parts.
- Arrange for the delivery of SPS to specific locations as instructed.
- Insure that all vehicles owned by the company are licensed and registered as required by Local, State and Federal government.
- Performs troubleshoots on vehicles when need arises.
- Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle serviced or repaired; writes reports on vehicles serviced or repaired.
- Makes monthly report on the current state of the vehicles owned by the company.
- Checks all repair work performed by servicing company for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to the company.
- Three (3) years previous experience as fleet officer or related position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to train other personnel with respect to a variety of mechanical techniques, safety practices, policies and procedures, and other operational requirements.
- Knowledge of cost accounting as it pertains to Fleet vehicles and maintenance costs.
- Knowledge of the methods, equipment, and materials used in servicing automobiles.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Skill in communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong problem resolution skills Skill in evaluation of personnel in the accomplishment of goals and objectives and demonstrated ability to manage priorities and workload.
Interested and qualified candidates shoud send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org