KTS PRINTS is a fast growing printing and media company that offers unique print services to its existing clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Develop new prospects through prospecting techniques, and build business relationships with them.
- Execute marketing, advertising and events promotions.
- Promotion of products to prospective and existing clients.
- Utilise sales and marketing resources to market products, and achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the company message to prospective and existing customers online and offline.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required; creative writing skills a plus.
- Experience with general Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin).
- Must be accessible and approachable for other employees to see as an adviser and point of contact, to provide high quality advice to solve any problems they may have.
- Experience in Digital Marketing techniques.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, or any relevant field
- Verifiable experience in marketing with proven result in sales generation will be preferred.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating office operations, supplies and support services and ensuring the public and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities.
- Point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the office (as relevant).
- Manage office equipment
- Handling external or internal communication
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is required.
- Ability to use the Microsoft office suite software packages
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Accounting Skill would be an added advantage
- Prior experience as Admin Officer
- Female applicants ONLY
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND is required
- Extensive software skills, internet research abilities.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Akwa Ibom
- The graphic Designer is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers
- He/she handles the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports for clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proper Training in graphic design
- Essential to have some practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail space and publishing
- Proficiency in Coreldraw, Photoshop and Microsoft suite.
Job Title: Accountant
- This person is responsible for maintaining the day to day accounting function, bank reconciliation, preparation of financial report for management.
- The position is reserved for a female applicant
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting or any related discipline
- IT proficiency with Excel skill and the ability to accounting software
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong numerical ability
- Sound business knowledge and ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Organizational skills. Ability to work under pressure within deadlines.
Deadline: 20th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.