LEAP Africa, one of Nigeria’s leading non-profit organizations focused on leadership development in Nigeria for youth, entrepreneurs and corporate organizations with training programmes and activities across the region is hiring. Our mission is: To inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager
- LEAP Africa seeks to recruit a Programmes Manager to oversee all program activities in the organisation.
- Report to and work closely with the Executive Director in the planning and implementation of all LEAP Africa’s Youth, Enterprise and e-learning programmes in line with LEAP’s vision and mission.
- Coordinate all programme design and conceptualization activities, curriculum development and updates; ensure the provision of training for all LEAP’s beneficiaries.
- Coordinate the fundraising efforts of the organization for the implementation of LEAP programmes and activities. Developing high quality viable proposals to donors that are responsive to their requirements, containing accurate budget, and are conceptually coherent.
- Cultivate and manage strategic relationships and partnerships with local and international partners.
- Organize and ensure the successful implementation of LEAP annual conferences and flagship programmes
- Manage and oversee the brand of all LEAP programmes, actively promoting LEAP’s services and impact through various media
- Support the development and implementation of comprehensive strategies for the Programmes Units.
- Track and manage all programme deliverables in line with scope, budget and timelines ensuring efficient and transparent use of funds and effective project management for all programmes.
- Manage all activities of staff in the programmes unit, providing leadership and mentoring to programme staff, ensuring mutual familiarity with work plans.
- Perform other tasks as may required to further LEAP’s strategic objectives
- 5+ years of relevant post NYSC experience with significant knowledge of the social development sector.
- Program conceptualization, design and delivery.
- Partnership development, fundraising, stakeholder management
- Strong work ethics, a self-starter, very creative
- Team leadership and management skills, supervisory skills
- Project Management.
- Passion for youth development, education, training and development in Africa.
- A high level of integrity
Deadline: 31st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online