Relationship Manager (Business Head) Job in a Banking Sector
Workforce Group – Our client in the Banking Sector is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Business Head)
Location: Abuja Branch
- The Relationship Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the team, ensuring the effective implementation of the Bank’s sales strategy.
- A first degree (B.Sc.).
- Training and Re-training on strategic leadership, Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, management courses.
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications (M.Sc or MBA) or an acceptable professional qualification in Accountancy or Finance would be an advantage
- Minimum of 13 years of experience, which includes sales function & mgt experience/ exposure
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- To effectively drive the Bank’s sales strategy within the branch; ensuring right staff capacity in the branch, providing required knowledge, skills and motivation for all staff members in the branch, and that all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the branch’s objective / budget in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
- Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management within the various business segments in the branch.
- Develop and drive the strategy for the creation of a low risk portfolio.
- Develop and implement an effective liability generation system from all business channels within the branch.
- Consistently explore the Branch’s business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
- Provide support for an effective marketing plan that includes cross-selling initiatives that will safely and profitably increase market share/penetration across the network.
- Oversight responsibility for the Private & Personal banking segment, ensuring the development of appropriate products and services as well as bank wide support to the front-line sales staff that would drive business cultivation and increased customer wallet share within the defined business segment.
- Constantly build confidence among the team, which inspires them to proactively track and trap business opportunities
- Position the Branch for long term business growth and sustaining the competitive advantage, by ensuring the Bank is the bank of choice for its various target market
Deadline: 27th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using “Relationship Manager” as the subject of the mail.