Workforce Group – Our client in the Banking Sector is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Division: Personal and Private Bank Group
Reporting to: Team Lead, Personal & Private Banking Group
- The Relationship Officer will be responsible for coordinating the Bank’s sales strategy in the attainment of its financial and non-financial goals across the business in the designated branch.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- To effectively deliver the Bank’s sales strategy within the branch; ensuring, utilizing required knowledge, skills to ensure that all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the branch’s objective/budget in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
- Effective liability generation from all business channels within the branch.
- Consistently explore grow the Private/Personal business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
- Cultivate a sales process that includes cross-selling initiatives that will safely and profitably increase market share/penetration across the business.
- Team responsibility for the Private/Personal banking segment, ensuring the selling of appropriate products and services as well increase customer wallet share within the defined business segment.
- Constantly proactively track and trap business opportunities
- A first Degree (B.Sc.).
- Training and Re-training on sales management, Enterprise Risk Management
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications (M.sc or MBA) or an acceptable professional qualification in Accountancy or Finance would be an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Sales
Deadline: 27th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Relationship Officer’ as the subject of the mail.