Beauty Fair Laboratories Limited is located in 12, Redemption Crescent, Gbagada Industrial Estate, Shomolu, Nigeria. Company is working in Beauty Products, Cosmetics business activities.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with distributors, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Liaison between inventory, logistics, production department and other related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness
Deadline: 20th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org