SCM Customer Care Agent Job Vacancy at Maersk Line
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SCM Customer Care Agent
- Maersk Nigeria is looking to hire a dynamic Customer Service professional to join our team.
- The SCM Customer CARE Agent will report to the SCM Customer CARE Manager and will be responsible to deliver a superior Customer experience to our SCM customers.
- Proactive in identifying issue and mitigating them, ensure issues raised are resolved quickly. Closely collaborate with other teams.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers.
- Actively build strong relationships with customers
- Updating/creating customer specific IOP’s
- Adhering to the standard process and customer specific IOP’s and monitor respective KPI’s
- Be the primary point of contact for customers and act as an advocate for the customer internally
- Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment by working closely with customer and internal stakeholders
- Identify and execute upselling opportunities Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires
- Own customer experience. Lead the team to achieve best-in-class Customer Service
- Proactively involve in project rollout and actively seeking out continuously improvement opportunities
We are looking for
- Minimum B.Sc or Master’s Degree /MBA in Marketing, Sales or Business-related course
- Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
- Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
- Good process understanding and digital proficiency.
- Comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
- Well organized, efficient and effective.
- Minimum 2 years customer service or sales experience.
- Experience in shipping/logistics industry will be preferred but not compulsory. Must be willing to learning fast
- Proficient use (above average skill) in the use of Microsoft office tools i.e. excel, word and power point etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Pro-active person with a service oriented mindset.
- Dedicated, Decisive and result orientated with a can-do attitude.
- An excellent team player.
- Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service! So, we offer:
- Results orientation
- Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
- Interaction within broader Area for best practice sharing
- Creating network within the global organization
- Understand market and customer drivers
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk
Moreover, you will expand your customer network and enrich your market and product knowledge while enhancing the Maersk’s leadership position and contributing to the continuous success of the Maersk Nigeria organization
Deadline: 26th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online