An Independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas Industry seeks to engage experienced, intelligent and self- motivated individual to fill the position below which has become vacant as a result of company expansion and development programmes:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer – Gas
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must have experience in field development planning, execution and management.
- Must have a proven experience to plan, design and supervise gas related projects.
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Must be capable of representing the company with regulatory and government agencies.
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment and keep abreast of latest technologies and developments in the gas sector.
- Ensure company’s compliance with all regulations from relevant regulatory agencies.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division). A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of Fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in the Oil industry with a proven track record of operations management.
- In depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
- Candidate must be able to advice on gas to liquids, separations, natural gas processing and monetization.
- Must be capable of apying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P company. He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production, reservoir and production engineering, reservoir performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, economic evaluation and production forecasting.
- The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have worked in a senior position for at least 10 years in a reputable E&P company.
The Remuneration for this position is very attractive and highly competitive within the Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: hiIucoiIgas@gmail.com with position applied for as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 19th December, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.