Senior Sales Executive – Oracle Utilities Job Vacancy at Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive – Oracle Utilities
Job ID: 18001JPP
- Oracle’s Utilities Global Business Unit (UGBU) provides commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software solutions for all major functions in the Utility Sector. These include Customer Care & Billing, Meter Data Management, Settlements, and Network & Outage Management.
- To win new Applications license business in the Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit
- Reports to the EMEA VP Sales Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit
- Has no direct reports, but leads the activities of virtual teams in support of opportunities
- Works in the utility industry on a defined set of accounts ranging from large global enterprises to mid-tier in the designated territory
- Identifies and segments all organizations that fall into their designated territory, plans and executes sales campaigns for their territory and ensures customer satisfaction
- Engage with customers and prospects to present and sell Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit applications. Winning new license sales revenue in line with targets.
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners
- Works with other Lines of Business (LOBs)
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated accounts / territory
- Strong focus on account selling – identify value proposition; whitespace; proactively propose applications to account
- Identify and grow partnerships to successfully address client’s needs and create differentiators
- Generating and following up on leads.
- Marshalling internal and Partner resources to conduct the sales process.
- Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer.
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle.
- Maintaining an understanding of Oracle’s strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the territory / industry.
- Maintaining an awareness of Oracle Utilities’ current and future Application products and services.
- Actively maintaining a depth of product knowledge of Oracle solutions in the Utilities market.
- Research and communicate current industry trends, drivers and potential
- Communicate the benefits of Oracle value propositions to the market
- Work with appropriate people to co-ordinate marketing activities in order to generate leads
- Create and manage bids teams
- Produce an accurate weekly / monthly forecast and pipeline
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other Oracle LOBs to ensure resources are made available as and when required
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers
- Maintain customer satisfaction in with accounts throughout and beyond the implementation
- Operate in line with Oracle’s business processes and procedures
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
- Attend Industry forums
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Proven track record in selling software applications / services to utilities companies/ public sector in Western, Eastern and Central Africa
- Excellent track record of meeting targets
- Demonstrated ability to close large complex deals
- Proven track record in building relationships at all level within utility companies
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of the utility industry drivers in Northern and Western Africa
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience.
- Successful sales track record.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online