Tax Manager Job Vacancy at Henkel AG & Company, 4th Dec., 2018
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager
Job ID: 18000764
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
- Responsible for Direct (corporate Income tax/ withholding tax) / Indirect tax (VAT)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Chartered Accountant in Nigeria
Main Tasks Principal Accountabilities
- Direct Tax (withholding tax) – Manage withholding tax rate in system, Payment and filling of monthly return for withholding tax
- Direct Tax (corporate Income Tax) – Creating provision for corporate tax, deferred tax in books. Filling yearly tax return and resolve all the queries during assessment.
- Indirect Tax – Monitor VAT GL in system, adjust Input Vat with output Vat and filled monthly return on time. Monitor monthly payment of VAT.
- Process Improvements – automation of preparation of Business Review Templates, setting up processes for claiming possible tax rebates etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online