Vacancies at Leadway Assurance Company Limited, 4th Dec., 2018
Leadway Assurance Company Limited (‘LEADWAY’) is one of Nigeria’s foremost insurance service companies, with a reputation for service efficiency and customer reliability.
- Assists in the accurate keeping of all financial transactions for the field site.
- Prepare monthly financial report forms which accompany executed sub project documents.
- Assists in the provision of logistic support for workshops and training.
- Assists in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies.
- Serves as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Records minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff of the state.
- Assists with production of presentation materials for staff members.
- Manages incentive payments for community volunteers and all field site transactions.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum qualification:SSCE holder with years experience,
- 0-2 years experience in any related courses.
- We are looking for an Account Officer to support our Sales team and provide quality customer service.
- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Contact customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Good verbal and written communication skillls
- Time-management abilities
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Applicants must possess at least second class lower from a reputable institution and must have his/her NYSC certificate.
- must be Lagos residents and be within the age of 21-27 years.
Application Deadline 7th December, 2018