Cross Platform Mobile Application Developer Job at VoguePay Nigeria
VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cross Platform Mobile Application Developer
- We are currently looking for a dynamic and energetic Cross Platfform Mobile Application Developer who will be responsible for designing and developing cross-platform mobile applications across multiple platforms, including iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- He/She is expected to possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits within defined timelines and targets.
- This app developer will work with our team of talented engineers under the supervision of the Technology and Software Developemt Team Lead, to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications developments including payment gateway platform integrations.
- B.E./ B.Tech,BSc in Computer Science,Engineering, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline /equivalent
- A Masters degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3-5 Years of Experience of recent hands – on experience in mobile applications development and delivery of high-quality software applications.
- Proficient depth in full stack cross platform application development
- Proven working experience in software development. Have published one or more Android and iOS apps in the app store
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within constraints timelines.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Hands on experience for mobile implementation involving any of Cordova/PhoneGap, NativeScript or Xamarin,Ionic ,Onsen UI, Appcelerator ,Ionic , JQuery, Knockout.js,or or Titanuim
- Native application development with Java for Android SDK , or Swift for iOS would also be considered
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and/or Web API to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of any of the following RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server Experience with NoSQL databases would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Your primary focus will be aimed at the development of user friendly iOS and android cross platform applications and their integration with back-end services
- The development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS and android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Development of mobile/web front ends and cross platform clients with online/offline functionality based on upon scope and requirements.
- Rapidly build prototypes/simulations from mockups that can be directly implemented
- Create clean interfaces and smooth interactions based on UI/UX designs and documentation for a range of devices, including mobiles, tablets and desktops.
- Participate in every stage of feature development -requirements gathering and analysis, application design, brainstorming, core development, testing , deployment, and implementation of the projects.
- Applies technical knowledge and thorough understanding of mobile applications to assess and optimize designs , develop the mobile apps, and deploy them for operation on the App Store and Google Play.
- Provide technology code development and software specifications documentation throughout the project life cycle for all projects; and conduct post-implementation training & support as may be required.·
- Collaborate with colleagues and project managers to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements for client project and internal needs.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Perform cross-browser/device testing and optimization
Deadline: 8th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Use the position applied for as the subject of application.