Current Job Openings at Cornerstone Insurance Plc, 30th Jan., 2019
Cornerstone Insurance Plc, is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance PLC was adjudged as the ‘Best use of IT in insurance Service 2013’ by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Alternate Channel Executive
- Sell Travel insurance through Travel Partners & Embassies
- Participate in other Alternate Channel Activities.
- Meeting up with Amadeus Travel Partners and convince them to Come on Cornerstone Platform
- Verification on new recruitment & coding in the system
- Activation and regular sales through each partner
- Appraise business heads on performance updates
- Ensure adherence to established walkways
- Update data base
- Create brand awareness and image
- Provide personalized customer service at the highest level
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer
- Pleasant and friendly behaviour with field teams and employees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC experience in the same role.
Job Title: Claims Assessor
- To support and maintain an efficient Claim processing system.
- To ensure prompt claims inspection/investigation, complete claim documents requested for and received, carry out sound analysis of documents and adjusters report, in order to settle genuine claims promptly.
- Disposal of salvage and recovery from negligent third party to reduce outlay.
- Follow up with Reinsurance Unit to ensure necessary recoveries are made from Treaty and Faculty insurers.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2-4 Years experience as a claims assessor.
Deadline: 1st February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Note to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.