We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- As part of a multi-skilled team, the individual will contribute to the provision of a high quality service to the property owners.
- The individual’s specific responsibility will be to deliver an effective and responsive maintenance and estate management service.
- Implement the Associations policies in aspects of housing and property management.
- Assist with the delivery of repairs and estate management policies and carry out estate management inspections on all of the properties in conjunction with the Facility Manager.
- Comply with the Association’s Health and Safety Policy, reporting any matters of concern to the Facility Manager and ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation as this relates to the Association’s properties.
- Participate in out of hours emergency maintenance service.
- Provide technical advice to other team members/other staff or to tenants
- Provide the Facility Manager with reports on contractors’ performance, cost and service and monitor quality and value for money
- Responsible for undertaking the inspection of properties during and after the defects liability period in conjunction with the Development Section. Carry out pre and post inspections of reactive repairs jobs within agreed timescales.
- Carry out other duties, within the scope of the job, and meet the needs and requirements of the business.
- 2-5 years minimum experience in similar position in a reputable organization
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
Job Title: Site Plumber
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks on a construction site.
- The Plumber must be able to Install, maintain, and repair pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential structures and Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts.
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
- Experience: 5 – 8 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th February, 2019.