LouisMed Hospital is an indigenous privately-owned healthcare facility that offers a modern technology model of healthcare service delivery. We are pleased to inform you that LouisMed Hospital is willing to establish a healthcare service relationship as a retainership with your organisation both for students and staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
- He/she will provide continuous on-site medical care to meet the needs of clients.
- He/she will examine the case folders of clients to complete admission formalities execute treatment plans and coordinate the activities of ancillary staff.
- He/she will make suitable arrangements for immediate management of emergencies when they occur.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in general medicine with good diagnostic acumen.
- Should have MBBS / MBChB from a recognized medical school. Registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, valid and current license.
- Able to write and submit reports as at when due.
- Strong service philosophy and leadership skills.
- Excellent deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Interest in general surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics and anaesthesiology will be added atvantage
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a full-time Pharmacy Technician whose job description will include among others prepare and give out prescription medication.
- Candidates with full registration with PCN (Pharmacists Council of Nigeria) with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Service Skills: The candidate must be able to talk courteously to customers and healthcare professionals, answering questions and relaying information to pharmacists. You will need to be a good listener and speak to customers in a pleasant and cheerful way.
- Attention to Detail: Filling a prescription, making sure close attention is paid to prescription, so that customers stay safe.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to handle many responsibilities, balancing duties to pharmacists and customers.
- The candidates must be computer literate
- The candidate must be presentable with a high level of personal hygiene
- The candidate must be well spoken with a good command of the English Language
- The candidate must exhibit maturity, confidence and patience.
Attractive and Competitive.
Deadline: 28th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Note: No provision for accommodation.