School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Drive vehicle for official purposes or otherwise as requested.
- Always observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, oil changes etc.
- Ensure the vehicles are refuelled as and when required by Accounts department.
- Ensure the delivery of any written communications from the company to clients and also delivery/pickup from outside the company as instructed.
- Inspect the company vehicle
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external clients
- Must be punctual.
- Must ensure that the vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times and ready for use.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times and notify the Admin Unit when there are faults/damages.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc. before starting the day’s work
- Ensure vehicle repairs and periodic servicing of vehicles are carried out properly by company recommended mechanic.
- Must be conversant with several alternative routes within and out of Lagos
- Assists staff in functions that will enhance their work flow.
- Other duties as may be assigned to you by the Admin department
- Must be at least an SSCE qualification
- At least 4-5 years professional driving experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and Age between 35-45years.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Good knowledge of road network.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills. Applicant must be resident in Lagos
- Must be flexible and able to work on rotational weekends
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to drive long distances
- Applicant should be leaving around Lekki-Ajah Axis. Office Location: Lekki/Ajah
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com