Entry Level Recruitment For Customer Care Executive at Somotex Nigeria Ltd
Somotex Nigeria limited is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Establised in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
- Minimum educational standard: OND/B.SC/HND
- Minimum Working Experience: 1 Year related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with team mates both in Lagos and in the branches
- Sukam service revenue generation (annual maintenance contracts and non-warranty repairs
- Follow up and feedback
- Proper filling and documentation
- Call handling- communicating regularly with customers via phone, mail, and face to face.
- Call registration and its allocation to service engineers
- Data entry on the system and on customer complain register book
- Preparation of Sukam monthly report and collation of branch monthly report
- Preparation of replacement document for approval
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.