Female Lawyer Job Vacancy at Protege Management
Protege Management – Our client, a reputable Law Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Lawyer
- Must be an Abuja based female Lawyer.
- 5 years experience in law practice.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- LL.B/BL is preferred.
Your daily tasks will depend on your client’s needs and whether you’re specialized in a particular area of law, but you could be doing some or all of the following:
- Attending court hearings (and doing the preparation beforehand).
- Drawing up contracts and other legal documents.
- Negotiating (not all cases will end up in court).
- Explaining the law and giving general legal advice.
- Settling disputes and supervising any agreements.
- Researching and gathering evidence.
- Analyzing legal and contracts documents.
- Supervising legal assistants.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
Deadline: 6th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org