Field Agronomist Job at Rossland Screening Solution, 18th Jan., 2019
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Field Agronomist
- Must be well rounded in Fertilizer production, application and also creating awareness to local farmers in specified areas
- Certificate/experience in marketing especially agricultural products
- 2-4 relevant working experience
- Must be an Indigene/based or willing to relocate to Anambra and can speak Igbo language fluently
- Master’s in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail i.e “Field Agronomist – Anambra”.
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.