Food Concepts Plc Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
Food Concepts Plc is a market leader in the West African food sector. We operate world-class, quick service restaurant (QSR) brands including 55 Chicken Republic outlets. To facilitate backward and forward integration strategies, the group also comprised of Butterfield Bakery Nigeria (includes 9 plant bakeries) and Free Range Farms (a state-of-the-art poultry farm and poultry processing plant).
Application are invited for:
Title: Management Graduate Trainee
Location: Benin, Edo
Job type: Full-time
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- 1-2 years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates that reside in Benin and its environs would be contacted.