Graduate Inbound Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Inbound Officer
Reference #: CFCIO-HAUSA
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Call Centre
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- First degree in any discipline.
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage
- 0-1 year work experience
- Fresh graduate with passion for customer service
- Language – Ability to communicate effectively in HAUSA
- Strong working knowledge of MS suite and the ability to multitask
One-stop shop for customers:
- Our prime responsibility is to answer inbound/branch calls and assist customers with their enquiries, request & complaints.
- To understand customer’s complaint/request and close as First Time Resolution (FTR) and escalate where necessary.
- To ensure customer satisfaction is achieved in every interaction recorded.
Deliver exceptional customer experience:
- To provide feedback regularly on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures of the customer service department.
- To utilize the information as much as possible in business opportunities and trends.
- To provide individualized customer service of high-standard professional level to each and every customer
Safeguarding customer’s funds:
- Attending to Blockcard requests and deactivating e-channels where customers have compromised their accounts.
- To prevent/minimize fraud across delivery channels as well as reduce the level of internal and occupational fraud.
- Proactively reviewing and monitoring of suspicious/fraudulent transactions reported by customers which is reported to FraudhelpDesk unit.
Voice of customers:
- To serve as a Voice of Customer to the Bank by identifying unusual trends affecting the customers.
- Ensuring both positive and negative feedback from customers is provided to the management for further review
Deadline: 31st January, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online