Hewlett Packard (HP) Job Recruitment January, 2019
Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Partner Account Operations Manager for Central Africa
Apply Job ID 3038772
- The Channel Partner Account Manager applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Manages the operational business relationship of large accounts (distributors and resellers of HP in Nigeria, Ghana, Angola and Libya), often with global/regional reach; serves on account team, providing operational perspectives.
- Plans and leads business analyses and provides recommendations to sales teams and business units.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements (in particular related to the importation processes & policies of goods in Nigeria, Ghana, Angola and in Libya).
- Represents the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements to projects of high complexity, and conducts post-project evaluations.
- Prepares and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and drives improvement plans.
- Consults and advises on operational matters of high complexity to internal clients up to the Director level.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; drives the implementation phase.
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain (importation of goods in Nigeria, Ghana, Angola and Libya), customer service, procurement or financial management.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience supporting
- Global/regional accounts or large, complex domestic accounts.
- Project management experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation);
- Fluency in English; mastery in Portuguese would also greatly help but is not a must; and mastery in French would also be a plus.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and influence skills.
- In-depth understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners up to the Director level.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Proven ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager, West Africa
Job ID 3038681
- The general function of the Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager is to protect Large Enterprise and Public-sector customers across the West African region from illicit product offerings and falling victims to counterfeiters, by:
- Raising customer awareness to the CFT issue
- Assist customers in vendor selection process
- Assist customers to arrange validation of suspicious product deliveries (CDIs)
- Prevent resellers not authorized to sell HP from winning public or private tenders by “offering HP toners or inks”, and in this way indirectly ensure that authorized resellers win the tenders.
- Through close cooperation with the Investigations & Enforcement team (I&E team), identify resellers who could be selling pirated (counterfeit) products, document the delivered product, and coordinate CDIs to validate deliveries and handle communication with the end customer. The position is a central coordination point between local Sales, EMEA and local category ACF and local Investigations and enforcement.
- The Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager will report to Africa Supplies Sales Organization and will be fully integrated into the ACF Program functional team to ensure knowledge transfer and sharing.
- Source HP’s private and public customers and drive ACF-related communications to prepare them to purchase HP original products
- Communicate about the ACF program by phone, mail, and personal meetings to each identified end customer
- Provide information to customers about resellers with a current contract with HP
- Educate the purchasing decision-makers of each end customer about the processes and requirements that must be put in place to reduce as much as possible the chance of being sold counterfeit products
- Train the end customers to identify “suspicious” products that have been delivered according to POP materials or non-confidential information delivered by HP on its website
- Continuously review the public purchasing portal/information provided by I&E, to monitor the government segment in terms of purchases that involve HP products, quantify the purchase in specific formats, and make contact with purchasing decision-makers
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on all the accounts in which he/she has taken part
- Document visits to clients with suspicious product with photos in the project formats and mail this information to the appropriate person(s)
- Support the end customers as a bridge so that HP, with regards to certificates, and the HP ACF team, with regard to products, can decide on whether documents or product are being delivered
- Support the other programs in clients that require it
- Build and maintain monthly reports for number and value of deals protected and recovered from CFT
- University degree, preferably in Technology Studies and focus on sales
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in printing supplies or computer equipment preferred
- Experience in managing public procurement bids
- Experience in carrying out staff training at companies in any area
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an organized and structured way within and environment with stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Proactive and self-driven personality
- Customer-oriented and results-driven professional
- Fluency in French and English
- Meeting quarterly and annual quotas set for each project
- Presenting the required reports in a timely and high-quality manner
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online