HR Account Officer Vacancy at Halogen Security Company Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Account Officer
- Ensuring timely recruitment and replacement of staff
- Effective implementation and deployment of various HR related initiatives based on agreed action plans and timeline with corporate HR
- Provide service and advice in assessing organizational needs of accounts handled
- Relays significant feedback to corporate HR & collaborates closely with corporate HR to ensure implementation of strategies are aligned with corporate initiatives
- Ensures service level agreements between clients and corporate HR are effectively followed
- Evaluates client requests and ensures validity and accuracy before finalizing any endorsements/recommendations
- Assists in managing harmonious relationships between management and employees through active involvement in employee programs and communication
- Ensures compliance with labour standards is maintained for all accounts handled
- Conduct background checks for all successful candidates before deployment
- Ensure timely processing and reconciliation of outsourced staff salary and overtime.
- Preparing the staff payment schedule with finance and in line with company’s expectation.
- Ensure all statutory remittances are done within stipulated time frame.
- Business partnering with Team, Account Management Team, HR.
- Adhoc account management reporting as the business requires
- Respond to all client request in a timely manner
- Maintain clear communication with staff and clients
- Ensure efficiency of all admin processes and procedures
- Maintain constant and consistent relationship with all clients.
- Increase existing business portfolio and generate new Leads
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Ensures personal adherence to workplace health and safety requirements and also ensure all outsourced staff do same.
- Acts in an ethical way when dealing with company assets and other people.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Report project activity and presents to the supervisor when requested by the RESOURCING DIVISION on the following reports two-weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually but not limited to:
- Produce relevant reports/spreadsheets are required by supervisor in timely manner
- Inventory status report covering; total up to date files of back office event
- A graduate of Industrial Engineering or Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science or any related course
- Preferably with work experience in a Hr consulting firm.
- Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic organization
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be highly fluent and articulate in both English and Filipino
- At least 2-4 years relevant work experience
Deadline: Wednesday 30th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “HR Account Officer” as subject of your mail.