HR Officer Job Vacancy in a Manufacturing Company
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO00989
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- The HR Officer provides support in implementing and managing human resource systems and procedures in order to promote an employee-oriented, high performance culture within the company.
- Minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of HND or First Degree in Human Resources or a related Social Science discipline
- MBA or Masters in a related discipline would be an added advantage
- Certification from a reputable professional institution e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SHRM
Skills & Competencies:
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Strong track record in HR generalist and change management roles
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Good knowledge of Payroll administration.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinates and ensures compliance to employees tax, PAYE, pension and all laws and activities regarding payroll
- Maintains and updates HR operational plan
- Supervises HMO matters in the company (registration, resolving issues regarding HMO)
- Supports development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems as well as provide support and assistance to employees and managers regarding those initiatives
- Supports the recruitment and selection process as well as the onboarding process
- Reviews employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Manages and updates employee records(attendance, employee data) as well as supports the HR Manager on employee related issues
- Assists in initiating and executing performance management processes
Deadline: 28th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online