Human Resource Officer Recruitment atMoney Trust Microfinance Bank
Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited, a leading solutions-driven microfinance bank in Nigeria. Our mission is to be the microfinance bank of repute, building our customers one at a time with integrated ICT solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR & admin Team, enabling the team to operate in the most efficient and effective way.
- Degree in Human Resources Management /Business Administration or any relevant field required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Ability to organize tasks simultaneously, prioritize work and ensure tasks are completed by deadline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Provide administrative support to the HR & Mmin function including letter writing, query confirmation of employees, file set up and management, producing/amending employment/contracts letters, travel arrangements and the processing of expenses
- Ensure accurate and complete records are maintained
- Provide administrative support for recruitment including references, offer letters, acceptance and rejection of offer letters
- Provide first line HR support to employees and line managers on mailers of leave, and other key administrative related activities
- Coordinate HR wide activities, including HR calendar and project plans.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of efficient and effective HR administrative procedures
- Facilitate HR help desk process. ensuring timely resolution of employee queries
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV/Resume in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com Stating the role as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.