Important Information To Know About BRISIN Recruitment
Ten Important Things To Know About BRISIN Recruitment
1. The First stage of 5000 candidate selected by the Federal Government will drive the implementation of the Scheme in the pilot phase in the FCT
2. During the BRISIN recruitment, applicants were not restricted as it cuts across all cadres, from school certificate to PHD holders, it was not also restricted to certain class of persons. Candidates who applied were those between the ages of 18-55 years, and those with knowledge of ICT had added advantage.
3. FCT is the capital of Nigeria with 62 wards, six area councils and one central admin head. So the 5000 people that were recruited would serve at the ward, area council and Central Area.
4. Out of 5000 selected for first stage, 200 persons would be picked and be trained as trainees trainers in Italy or any other country BRISIN might consider necessary for their objective.
5. BRISIN will Re Open their permanent employment portal at the end of March to receive new application for other States
6. For those that paid but could not complete their application, if you have not receive return of your N1000, you would be given the chance to upload when the portal reopens without further payment, but you must show your former application code to confirm you have paid before you could be allowed to upload your data.
7. The date for the new portal would be communicated and new method of application explained.
8. BRISIN has no political party, no colour, no ethnic group, no tribe and no religion, it is for the benefit of every Nigerian.
9. BRISIN is a SYSTEM not a Ministry.
5. Please be careful to not fall into wrong hands regarding brisin recruitment. The original brisin website is www.brisin.ng
Note BRISIN Already have the information of those that applied earlier. So, you can check your Name under your State on their website to be sure if your data is captured correctly.