IT Intern Recruitment at Connect Rail Services Limited
Connect Rail Services Limited – Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Intern
- The intern will learn from, and work with, outstanding people in a collaborative and supportive culture
- Our projects are designed for immediate impact and provide unique preparation for future IT professionals
- Under the supervision of the IT Network Administrator, the employee will provide overall assistance and support to the IT Department
- Provide computer/network support for software and hardware problems
- Assist with daily support calls and tracking, report to IT Manager
- Ability to design, plan, document and implement hardware systems
- Troubleshoot issues at multiple levels ranging from desktop support to some server and network administration
- Special projects as assigned by IT Manage
- This internship provides an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology while learning and improving business processes through analysing situations, understanding user needs and designing innovative solutions.
- Strong desktop and network support skills.
- Exposure to enterprise network administration in a multi-site and domain environment.
- Data entry
- Ability to develop, design and implement website
- Graduate or Undergraduate in IT related field
- Prior internship or work experience in professional business environment
- Computer support skills necessary
- Work full time for 3 MONTHS.
Deadline: 31st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: Careers@connectrail.net