Job Opportunities at Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited
Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointment
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Proven experience as an Office Assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Graduate trainee responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals .
- Are also responsible, for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
- You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. If you can think of and design engaging ways to train our employees.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org