Job Vacancies at BSS Consulting Limited, 21st January, 2019
BSS Consulting Limited, a leading outsourcing and HSE practitioner company with clients in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Power, Telecom, Banking and Hospitality across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Safety Officer
- Responsible for developing and implementing organizational safety procedures;
- Train employees and students at skills acquisition center and manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace and skills acquisition center;
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of regulatory requirements;
- Draft, review and update organizational HSE policies;
- Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures;
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety;
- Shall be charged with the responsibility of developing and reviewing HSE management system of the company;
- Take responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining agreed HSE standards and other operating standards;
- Perform facility HSE Inspections and any other related jobs.
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc or HND in any Science related courses or equivalent and must be a professional graduate of ISPON (GHSE or Level 3) or NEBOSH
Skills & Competencies:
- Effective at time management and prioritizing tasks to achieve deadlines;
- Must be a certified Safety professional;
- Must be experienced in high rise building maintenance;
- Must be a holder of degree in any Environmental and Safety Sciences;
- Good understanding of hazard identification and risk assessment studies.
- 2–5 years HSE experience.
- The candidate must reside in Lagos and be ready to work in different locations within the Lagos.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Human Resource Manager
BSS Consulting Limited,
7 Ogunlana Drive,
Surulere – Lagos State.
Job Title: Electrical Engineering Instructor
- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications
- Analyze customer needs and determine electrical system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems to improve technical performance
- Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products
- Do detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc/HND or equivalent from any recognized Technical institution.
- A registered member of National Association of Technological Engineers (NATE) would be an added advantage
- Must have worked in the electrical & electronics engineering department in a reputable technical college or its equivalent.
- Must have an in depth understanding of the subject electrical & electronics engineering including recent developments in electrical & electronics engineering.
- Must be honest, God fearing and diligent at work
- Experience of teaching effectively and providing a stimulating environment for learning and teaching to motivate, inspire and challenge Students.
- Ability to design, deliver, assess and revise teaching programmes.
- Experience and success in developing new approaches to learning and teaching methods.
- Must have a proven track record of contributing to the overall success of own and wider academic departments.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of developing networks and contributing to the development of better working practices.
- Must have at least 2 – 5 Years of post-qualification experience in teaching, research and academic administration
- The candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of electrical & electronics technologies.
- Must have strong public speaking skills.
- Must be detail oriented and mechanically inclined.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to:
Human Resource Manager,
BSS Vocational & Skill Acquisition Center,
60, Cole Street, Off Anjorin Street,
5, Mercy Eneli Street,
Off Adelabu Street,
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Note: Only qualified and knowledgeable candidates on this field should apply.