Job Vacancies at RDK Consulting Services, 15th January, 2019
RDK Consulting Services is a professional services firm which engages in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Under Advisory we also provide enterprise applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, PaySpace HR and Payroll. We are driven by young and ambitious professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectation of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Driver
- We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers.
- You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services.
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
Job Title: Certified Public Accountant
- We are looking for an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our accounting department.
- You’ll be responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial reports for our company.
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly
- Keep company financial information confidential
- Establish accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in budgeting processes
- Forecast revenue and analyse profit margins
- Proven work experience as a Certified Public Accountant or Senior Accountant
- Advanced MS Word, MS Excel knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification or any other field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 4th February, 2019.