Vestiro Integrated Services Limited offers a range of products that would help our clients promptly detect fire, and in addition put the fire out before it spreads and becomes too big to require the professional fire services. We do not stop there: our engineers would inspect your property, evaluate your needs, and offer you the optimal integrated system.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or OND
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop business plans with the assigned accounts
- Design and develop strategic development strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure the project’s achievement
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Oversee the implementation of different contracts
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Female)
- Their priority is to assist their companies acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones; this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele.
- Identify new sales lead
- Pitching products and/ or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically includes:
- Researching Organizations and individuals online ( especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via e-mail on phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, Meetings and industries events
- When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing power point presentation and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the Company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and re-negotiating by phone, email and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skill
Minimum : OND/ HND/B.Sc/ B.A holders in any discipline
- Must have a minimum experience of 3 years in relevant field.
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT Fluency
- Must have good dress sense
- Possess Excellent work ethics
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Paying attention to details
- Ability to work with a team and ensure targets are met
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to close a sale
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.