Mac Dove Lounge and Suite is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Hotel Supervisor
Qualification and Experiences
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc
- Must have working experience in Hospitality
- Must at least have 2 years experience in the post being applied for
- Experience in a senior Supervisory/Management position
- Experience in the Hotel business
- Interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to details
- Stock and Inventory control skills
- Must be able to Supervise and Control the Hotel Facility
- Strong Leadership and Organizational skills.
Job Title: Storekeeper
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repair
Job Title: Waiter/Waitress
- Interacting with customers by taking their orders, making recommendations, providing them with accurate bills, serving them food and drinks, processing payments, and supplying them with whatever they need in a timely manner.
- Handling multiple tables and tasks in an efficient manner.
- Cleaning and clearing tables.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as preparing ingredients and restocking items, such as straws, napkins, etc.
- Learning about food and beverages, such as wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Taking inventory of supplies and ingredients.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the proper age to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Standing, walking, and carrying heavy trays of food and drinks.
- High School Diploma or SSCE
- Experience may be preferred, especially if serving beverages in a fine dining establishment.
- Ability to walk, stand, and carry heavy trays.
- A friendly, attentive attitude.
- Knowledge of cocktails, beer, wine, and food.
- Must be the minimum age to serve alcohol.
- A passion for providing customers with high-quality service.
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal liquor laws.
- Willingness to work at peak hours, which may include evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Requirements and Attributes
- Minimum of 5 years Hotel Managerial working experience
- A Degree or HND
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to lead, motivate & direct employees
- Must possess the ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
- Numeracy and logistical planning skills are desired
- The ability to balance customer and business priorities
- Affinity for success
- Proven Leadership and Management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Strong sense of responsibility, High degree of loyalty and integrity
- Relationship Management skills.
Job Title: Barman
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.