Jobs at Halogen Security Company Limited, 24th January, 2019
Halogen Security Company Limited was incorporated in July 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company and granted license to operate in November of the same year to fill-in for yawning gap in quality security guard service in Nigeria. The company started business immediately and showed from inception that it was poised to revolutionize security services in the country, which has resulted in making us the leading security services provider in the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Education and Experience
- Eng/HND preferred
- Various ISO Trainings
- Experience in a food and beverage industry will be an added advantage
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service orientation
Job Title: HR Officer
Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Assisting the HR & People Development Manager with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant company Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to company employees
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary
- Administration, co-ordination and support of company recruitment
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
- Developing an induction programme for new employees
- Coordinating and administering company training and development programmes and liaising with external training bodies as required. This includes providing support in relation to Health and Safety training records for employees
- Administration and co-ordination of internal training programmes
- Developing and managing company employee-related programmes, such as work experience and internships
- Providing support in relation to the administration and processing of CRB forms for company employees
- Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of the company’s eligibility to work records and audits
- Fulfilment of additional duties as required
- At least 3 years experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include administration of recruitment and training at all levels
- Sc/HND in management and related discipline
- Experience of supporting managers across a variety of departments at different
- levels in all aspects of HR and training.
- Experience of volunteer recruitment, retention and development is desirable
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employmentlaw and employer best practice
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
Job Title: Store Keeper
- The Storekeeper will be responsible for all Store operations activities including sending out and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting store transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the District.
- The ideal candidate will maintain computerized inventory control records on all orders made, received, stored, material issued, supplies; input and track data.
- University degree in Social Sciences.
- Ideal candidate must have 2– 3 years cognate experience in store management.
- Candidate must reside Lagos island and its environs
- Perform general storekeeping and warehouse duties; maintain accurate manual and computer records; perform physical labour; understand and carry out oral and written instructions; maintain cooperative working relationships; demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, a diverse clients.
- Modern store/ warehouse procedures, including methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials; basic stock inventory procedures; requisitions, purchase orders, invoices etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application/Interview Date 25th January, 2019 (10am)