Junior Project Manager Job at Arca Payments Company Limited
Arca Payments Company Limited – ARCA was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa’s premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
- The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, management and tracking of assigned projects from initiation to completion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of payments is a plus
- The Junior Project Manager should be a detail-oriented multi-tasker.
- Candidate should have great communication skills and can easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 1 – 2+ years of project management experience
- Working knowledge of scrum/agile project management methodology
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-disciplined and able to self-manage and set goals
- Presentation and meeting facilitation skill.
- Negotiation and conflict management skill.
- Report writing and document management.
- Abreast with latest project management knowledge and thinking
- General management skills.
- Business and financial analysis skill.
- Integrity, respect, honesty and trustworthiness.
- High level of professionalism.
- Team player
The position will be charged but not limited with the following responsibilities:
- Closely monitors each project he or she manages to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan.
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Manager, gather and document all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties. This usually includes clients and upper-level management. Report on the success of the project and any setbacks that were encountered or room for improvement.
- Perform clerical duties, maintain contact with clients and parties involves through email and phone calls, answer questions and concerns, prepare presentations, and enter project data.
- Develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project.
- Collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project.
- Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Note: We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days. With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.